RG Deals share - Altered textural art journal cover

I'm back again with one of the RG Bundle deals.  These bundles are such great deal that you might want to get both!

This time I have created an altered Art Journal cover for my new Art Journal.  I have used the products from the Timber and Wood bundle deal.  This deal is amazing value and here is the link so you can get straight on it.  CLICK HERE

Timber and Wood RG Deal




I have a video of my project to share with you the fun I had creating beautiful texture and dimension to my journal cover.



Richard Garay Products:

Timber and Wood Bundle Includes: Timber Stamp Set (LJSD-002); Wood Chips (LJAC-004) and Fun Filled Rings (SCD-021) 
Other products used:
FSJ Acrylic paint - Cool Pool and Blue Lagoon
IP0102 - True Color Fusion Ink pad - Hazelnut Blend
IP-0041 - True Color Fusion Ink pad - Oatmeal cookie
Pan Pastels 'Rich Sorbet' and 'Confectionary Days' sets
Journey Blooms Adhesive Tape Runner
Fun Stampers Journey  - Modelling Paste
Fun Stampers journey - Gesso

Here are some more pictures of my Journal Cover.  





I hope you enjoyed my share with the latest RG Bundle deal.  Remember to get onto this deal quick with nearly $40 worth of goodness for just $18.95 Just CLICK HERE

I hope you enjoyed my share today.

Happy Crafting!  

photography: Mag Pie Photography

xxxBeck

Designer for RG Make Amazing Team



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)