Teaming up Shimmerz Paints and Bella Fundamentals



Hi Everyone, Beck Beattie here sharing some fun teaming up my Shimmerz Paints and Bella Fundamentals products.  I have had with the divine corrugated cardstocks by Ruby Rock-it Bella Fundamentals and in the main Shimmerz Inklingz.




 Products Used:

Bella Fundamentals Kraft Corrugated cardstock
Bella Fundamentals Black corrugated cardstock
Bella Fundamentals Cardstock square card set  in white
Shimmerz inklingz - Good as Gold, Brass Knuckles, Sheer Bliss,
Tarnished Treasure, Penny 4 your thoughts
Shimmerz Texturez - Gold Mine
natural twine
Sizzix cogs die
Spellbinders Sentiment words die
I created a video tutorial of my project today for you to enjoy.



Here are some more pics so you can get up close to my project today :)






Hope you enjoyed my share today and I've inspired you to use the corrugate cardstocks in some different ways.

Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)