Embossing accenting fun with Richard Garay Lumberjack Days collection

Hi Everyone, I'm back again with another RG Richard Garay share up on the blog!

This time I have created a card using the Lumberjack days collection.  I thought that I often don't design thank-you cards with a more masculine feel and after teaching some fun male cards when I was in New Zealand I was inspired to create something fun with a masculine feel.



Head on over to the RG blog HERE for all the details, more pictures and a video showing the card coming together, including a fun technique accenting the beautiful design of one of the embossing folders in the collection.

Check this out!!

Enjoy the AMAZING savings with the @teamrichardgaray Summer Celebra'tions Sale! Bundles include cardstock, ink, dies & stamp sets plus a FREE gift with purchase! Visit www.richardgaray.com for more details! Sign up for RG Newsletter & receive #discount code! =)


I'll promise to be back again real soon with some more inspiration 

Happy Crafting!  
photography: Mag Pie Photography

xxxBeck

Designer for RG Make Amazing Team







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)